Good News Kingcase Church re-opening for worship – Sunday 27 September 2020
Please note you will shortly receive a letter providing all the important information to ensure your safety when joining us here at Kingcase, for morning worship, on Sunday 27 September 2020.
Below is a short summary of points to note.
- Due to Covid-19, our Church is quite different, our capacity has reduced, and we can only offer a limited number of seats, with the appropriate social distancing measures of 2 metres being in place.
- We will offer 2 short morning services 9.45am and 11.15am.
- We are encouraging you to telephone the Church office, 01292 470755 on a Thursday/Friday morning, and basically Book Your Seat.
If we cannot accommodate you on that Sunday, you will be offered the following Sunday’s services. There really would be nothing worse than turning up on a Sunday morning and being informed that we are full and effectively turn you away, that would not be appropriate, and hopefully the system put in place above will alleviate that occurring.
- When you join us, you will be required to wear a facemask, but please do not worry, if you forget your mask, we have a supply for you to access.
- You will also require to follow the one-way entry/exit system, with appropriate social distancing at all times, again please do not worry, the signage is in place, and the Duty team members who will welcome you, will clearly explain each step. We will require to record your contact details; all we will ask for is your Name; telephone number or email address. This will be retained for a maximum period of 28 days. After that period, it will be destroyed. Be assured Data protection guidelines will always be maintained.
- The style of the Church service itself will be different for us all, there will be prayer and reflection, we will have music, but unfortunately, we are not allowed at this time to sing. I am sure you will however be able to hum along behind your facemask.
- At the end of the Service you will be invited to leave the Church via the Vestry door, leading out to Waterloo Road, again remembering to adhere to the 2-metre social distance rule.
Do please remember to phone and book your seat.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com
Kingcase has missed you, and I am sure you have missed Kingcase.
A warm welcome awaits.