KINGCASE MENS CLUB
Our meetings are held every second Monday evening in the Ford Hall, Kingcase Church. Come along and join us.
On 30th. October we had Ken Nairn talking about Auld Ayr, he does walking talks in the town and really knows his stuff.
We had to cancel the visit to the bagpipe maker as they are not doing factory tours after Covid, this may improve later.
On 13th November we had Simon Lamb talking about getting his book published, it was very interesting and interspersed it with the odd joke.
He brought some books for sale and signed them for buyers.
We have 2 more speakers and our Festive meal before the end of the year, you’ll hear about it all in January.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Men’s Club Syllabus for Season 2023 – 2024
- September 18th Brian McBride – Mission Aviation Fellowship
- October 2nd Alan Cameron – Ayrshire Hospice New Building
- October 13th Note this is a Friday afternoon 1.00pm Visit to STV Studios
- October 16th Robert Nimmo – Pilgrimage in Northern Spain
- October 30th Ken Nairn – Auld Ayr
- Date to be comfirned – This will be a daytime visit to Bagpipe Maker Crosshouse
- November 13th Simon Lamb – Publishing etc of Book
- November 27th Malcolm Wilson – Entertainment
- December 11th Bill Lindsay – Ayrshire man William Schaw Lindsay
- December – Festive Meal
- January 8th – Bob Martin – Panama Canal
- January 22nd – Visit to Search & Rescue Prestwick Airport (Not yet confirmed)
- February 5th – Euan Terras – Ayrshire Fiddle Orchestra American Tour
- February 19th – Andy Dick – Mining
- March 4th – Jim Laird – Football Referees
- March 18th – A.G.M